Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween...a little late!


Mommy's little Caveman, complete with brown glitter eye shadow (aka dirt) on his sweet little face!  I know, I know...he is going to have something to say about that when he grows up, but I had no other 'dirt looking' non-sparkling eye shadow.  OH WELL, I will suffer with the future consequences, just because he looked SO DARN CUTE!!!  Not a bad hand-made costume (with a little help from very multi-talented Grandma) from my not-so-crafty self which also included his Bam Bam Caveman bat.


Print this post

8 comments:

Jeff and Kevin said...

Hahaha. He looks awesome. Never would have guessed it was eyeshadow. My first thought was actually - wow look at how quick they get themselves dirty even when you dress them up! Great job on the costume!
K

Kate said...

He is so stinkin cute! Love the hair, dirt, and costume!

Mandy said...

He is by far the cutest Bam Bam ever!! He gets the First place in the best costume category. You are sooo clever, i know where to get my "dirt" next time i go out for halloween. well done!!

FET Accompli said...

Sooo cute!! He really is adorable.

Happy Halloween!!!

Johnny and Darren said...

cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

How appropriate since you'll spend the next 15 years wiping dirt OFF his face! Great job.

Unknown said...

How appropriate since you'll spend the next 15 years wiping dirt OFF his face! Great job.

Terry & Steve said...

Rhonda, absolutely adorable! I can't wait for Halloween next year...