Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yes, we are alive and well.

Just busy with life as a family of 5 (still SO hard to believe when I say it out loud).  No time to write, so here is just a few pics of our growing family.  We are blessed, and LIFE IS GOOD GREAT!!!!!

Our 1st Family Photo shoot

Dylan Tara

The Boys

Halloween 2011 - Dylan

Halloween 2011 - Jett

The Cat in the Hat and Things 1 & 2

Love that hair!

Dylan all smiles!

Our little Princess

Just like Daddy

Ain't that the truth!

Dylan and Jett

Dylan bright and nosy

Jett chilled like his big brother

Sitting tall.

Haven't lost one bit of hair!!!

Beautiful big brown eyes

Happy, happy Boy.

Always making faces.

My new hat!

Miles of smiles


Everyone LOVES the twins~!

Enough pictures already!!

Big brother in his glory!

Print this post

9 comments:

GeGe said...

I was so happy to see this update, as I can only imagine how busy you must be. You are truly a blessed couple. Your children are beautiful. I wish you all many years of health and happiness together.

Kate said...

Thanks for the pictures- the family looks great- the twins' are getting bigger- love Dylan's hair! Growing, growing, growing!

Merry Christmas!

Mandy said...

Wow, wow, wow...they are just a bunch of cutie pies :)

The post was LONG over due, we missed you and the pics, happy holidays cant wait to see pics with santa.

Tandoori Viking said...

Sooooo wonderful to read an update on your life. I can see that you are doing great, really! Kids are beautiful and so are you!
Love,
Anu

Catherine said...

Thanks for updating!!! I keep checking but know how busy you are:) The kids are beautiful!! Have a wonderful Christmas as a family of 5!

Unknown said...

Your children are just beautiful, enjoy!

The Hui-Wee Family! said...

Very nice post, Happy new year, congrat and best wishes!
Vic

Chris H said...

What lovely photos of the kids... all special.

Surrogacy said...

This is my first visit here. I found so much interesting stuff in your weblog particularly it's discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I suppose I'm not the only one having fun here!