Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Friday, June 13, 2008

Starting back up again...

Well trying very hard to get back in the swing of things. Looking for some cheap (as in inexpensive) Gonal F since it appears we are going to be using a pretty high dose at 900iu's for 11 days. Trying to figure out the days that will work out best for us to travel after Gerry returns from Texas. Just simply trying to get my head in the game again. I have to apply for my U.S passport now and then reapply for my Indian travel visa, talk to my boss about time off, find medications and set up ultrasound dates, pick a new surrogate, coordinate with the Docs....

UGH... I need to slow down take a deep breathe and believe it will all be okay.

Print this post

2 comments:

Jaymee said...

hope all goes well.

Angela Burrill said...

Birthday greetings from Canada! Hope you had a great day.