Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

At the hockey game


Gerry and Dad working on Mom & Dad's place


Frankie helping with the lights


Our Christmas lights

I love Skype. We have been chatting with the Docs via web cam and it truly feels like we are right next to them. What a wonderful feeling. We even got to meet (well via web cam) 2 of the couples that are cycling in Mumbai right now.

We are busy, busy trying to prepare for Christmas and I am SO bad!!! I haven't even sat and wrote out Christmas cards this year. With trying to put together all our gifts for Mumbai, working and keeping up with the support group and certainly spending time with Mom and Dad, time has truly flown by. No excuses, just truly doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day.

We did manage to take some time for an NHL game. My team Toronto Maple Leafs played the Phoenix Coyotes last Thursday night. My wonderful military man got the 4 of us 8th row seats from the ice with his military discount. WOOOHOOO! We had a blast! Unfortuneately the Leafs choked in the last few minutes and lost, but it was a great game and so much fun to go with a Die Hard Leafs Fan...my Dad!

Print this post

2 comments:

Angela Burrill said...

The Leafs choked, you say?? Gasp, I am so shocked!

Anonymous said...

Hi from Mom and Dad